Premium Protection Included with Every Home Inspection
A Home Inspection Is One Step On The Path
Success as a home-buyer is dependent on the ability to recognize and align the numerous elements of a real estate transaction. At Tennessee Inspection Services, LLC, we embrace the real estate market’s strong need for home inspectors who understand how their findings can impact other facets of the home-buying process. We apply our wide-ranging expertise to every inspection giving you confidence in your prospective purchase and the tools to negotiate the best terms possible with the seller of the home as well as insurers.
Selling your home and buying another?
Make your move
What is included in your home inspection?
More Than Just A Home Inspection
A home inspection is a method of protecting your investment and identifying potential issues with the home. It is without a doubt our primary goal to perform a comprehensive inspection, to educate you and give you confidence in your purchase. However, our value to you extends far beyond the home inspection. We are dedicated to applying the information obtained in your home inspection to other essential pieces of your real estate transaction. From your ability to secure homeowners insurance at the most competitive rate possible, to identifying repair items that may impact your ability to obtain mortgage financing. Tennessee Inspection Services, LLC, will give you the knowledge to negotiate the best terms possible.
Buy Back Guarantee!
The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) is so confident in Tennessee Inspection Services, LLC, that if we miss anything, InterNACHI will buy the house back!
And now for the “fine print”:
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers only by participating InterNACHI® members. (Tennessee Inspection Services, LLC is a participating member)
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.